Coating Options: What’s the Difference?October 12, 2018
Product Innovation: Oven RoastersOctober 23, 2018
October is the best time of the year. The heat is over, fall is officially here and we celebrate National Pizza Month. But, that’s not it. It’s also National Cookie Month! Our food solutions experts are always looking for a food holiday to celebrate, and they were thrilled when we told them we’re celebrating pizza and cookies in October.
To help you celebrate, we had our team put together their five favorite cookie links. These include recipes, videos, cookie pans and more. Enjoy and have a cookie for us!
- Is it a biscuit or a cookie? We admit, we’re in the food industry and we sometimes get confused between a cookie and biscuit when we deal with our global clients. Here’s a great article that details how to tell the difference.
- The best chocolate chip cookies. We’re huge fans of Stella Parks (Bravetart) and the entire Serious Eats crew. And, this recipe for Old-Fashioned Chocolate Chip Cookies is no exception.
- Great pans equal great cookies. Yes, you need great tools to make great cookies, and that includes cookie sheets. We produce the best in the industry, complete with a Silver-Kote® finish that ensures reliable, consistent baking results.
- Mummy pops are just the best. Take a look at these cookies! They are adorable and scrumptious, and quite easy to make. Delish offers this great recipe for Mummy Pops that is sure to be a big hit with your customers or family.
- Decorating ideas. This great video celebrates cookies that look like other foods! From birthday cake cookies to ramen cookies, these great decorations are bound to fill you with inspiration.