Product Innovation: Rolling Rack TowersSeptember 24, 2018
Coating Options: What’s the Difference?October 12, 2018
Did you even know it’s National Pizza Month?!?! If you didn’t, it’s not too late to celebrate by eating more pizza, buying more pizza pans and taking advantage of countless pizza-related deals and ideas to make your October the best ever. Here are 5 easy and great ways to celebrate National Pizza Month.
- Expand your menu with Grandma Pies. Celebrate National Pizza Month by introducing everyone’s favorite past-time pizza to your menus. Grandma pies are rising in popularity with consumers, and we’ve got the perfect pans to bake them in! And, if you need a recipe, check out Pizza Today.
- Get free (or cheap) pizza! Pizza chains throughout the country are offering special deals and free pizza for National Pizza Month. Thrillist offers a good resource to discover the deals happening in your neighborhood.
- Re-stock on pizza pans.This is a must. Go to www.lloydpans.comand take advantage of our all new low pricing.
- Give away free pizza. Run a daily social media sweepstakes and give away one pizza a day to a lucky follower that answers a question online. This type of campaign will increase your social media engagement at little cost.
- Close-out National Pizza Month with a Trunk-or-Treat. Combine National Pizza Month with Halloween and offer your facility’s parking lot as a trunk-or-treat destination with free slices of pizza.